Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am working on my own website

I am working intermittently on making my own website, www.medievalartcraft.com. As someone who has almost no html/website experience (other than this blog), it is a very steep learning curve. I have never used Dreamweaver before so I am starting from scratch. Eventually I plan to have a site with a page with all my patterns and a gallery of both my work and the work of others who do brick stitch. So, if you have photos of anything that fits and you'd like to see it on the future website, let me know and I'll put your photos in my "Gallery" file to be added as I figure out how.

4 comments:

Mel said...

I recently finished a small project based on one of your patterns. I can send you a photo if you'd like.

Kathy Storm said...

Mel, I would love to have that. You can send the picture (and any descriptive info) to me at kathy.stormy (at) gmail (dot) com.

Liadain said...

That's going to be COOL. I know very little about continental embroideries, can't wait to read it!

Sine Nominae said...

I am currently working on a pouch from one of your patterns. I will send you a picture when I am finished.